There are many different buzz words that explain this phenomenon: flexitarian, semi-vegetarian, and week day vegetarian; where you only eat meat on the week-ends. But anyway you want to say it, you are cutting back on the meat you eat. Some do it for health reasons, animal rights, the environment or all of the above!

Removing high fructose corn syrup and preservatives from our table.
This is my on-line recipe book with my adventures into finding healthy food for my family to eat....
Trying to cook more from scratch with less prepared foods.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Wacky Spaghetti

Wacky Spaghetti is spaghetti that was made from one of those days hurried meal. WAY Before Wacky Mac....... And to think I had this idea years before they came out with a product like this... Ummm maybe I should have copyrighted it... LOL
I had extra cooked elbow macaroni I thought goulash, but not enough for 4 people........ So I grabbed the box of noodles sure enough the box had very little. Same with many noddles and even the rice box. So I cooked them together! And Wacky spaghetti was born (by the way it was first called garbage! because they couldn't say goulash and said it looks like garbage!!)

What ever noodles you have spaghetti, lasagna, or whatever. Add spaghetti sauce......

No comments:

Post a Comment