Crock pot Recipe
* 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, cubed
* 1 can (15 ounces) pizza sauce
* 1 package (8 ounces) sliced pepperoni, chopped
* 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
* Place cream cheese in a 3-qt. slow cooker. Combine the pizza sauce, pepperoni. pour over cream cheese. Top with mozzarella cheese. Cover and cook on low for 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until cheese is melted
* 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
* 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
* 1/3 cup chopped onion
* 24 slices pepperoni, chopped
* 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
* Assorted crackers
Layer in order into an un-greased 9-in. microwave-safe pie plate. Microwave, uncovered, at 70% power for 7-10 minutes or until heated and cheese is melted. Serve with crackers.
If you like both recipes you can add mushrooms or olives...
There are many different buzz words that explain this phenomenon: flexitarian, semi-vegetarian, and week day vegetarian; where you only eat meat on the week-ends. But anyway you want to say it, you are cutting back on the meat you eat. Some do it for health reasons, animal rights, the environment or all of the above!
Removing high fructose corn syrup and preservatives from our table.
This is my on-line recipe book with my adventures into finding healthy food for my family to eat....
Trying to cook more from scratch with less prepared foods.